Saturday 6 October 2012

Superdrug Tea Tree Mud Mask

My skin has been pretty terrible lately, lots of deep painful spots and whilst I would love to splash out on the Alpha-H Miracle Gold that I've seen so many bloggers rave about, I just can't afford it at the moment.

So I was looking around my local Superdrug for something else that I could try when I found this Tea Tree  Mud Mask. I've found Tea Tree products effective for clearing up my skin in the past and as it was cheap I thought it was worth a try.


The mask had a strange smell - the combination of tea tree oil and peppermint, it wasn't awful, just not the nicest smelling facemask I've ever tried.

The consistency of the mask was nice and thick and there was probably enough in the packet for 2 applications. Once dry the mask was tight but not uncomfortably so and it washed off nicely.

Since applying the facemask last weekend I have had less spots, so I would happily buy this mask again next time my skin needs a little help.

No comments:

Post a Comment